[Boxbackup-dev] What does this mean?

Sune Mølgaard sune at molgaard.org
Tue Jun 21 07:12:38 BST 2011

Chris Wilson wrote:
> Hi Sune,
>
> On Fri, 17 Jun 2011, Sune Mølgaard wrote:
>
>>> Would it be possible for you to download and build the latest sources
>>> from trunk, and try running that version of bbstored (the release
>>> build) temporarily? It should log more detailed error messages, if
>>> indeed the problem is not already fixed somehow.
>>
>> If I recall correctly, there is a ppa available for late builds. Do
>> you know if those are current enough?
>
> No, I just added these debug messages after trying to figure out what
> the error could be that you're seeing, so I think you'd need the very
> latest code from trunk.
>
> Cheers, Chris.

Sorry for the delay. It now says:

Jun 21 08:10:10 jadis bbstored/hk[12729]: WARNING: Exception thrown:
BackupStoreException(CouldNotLoadStoreInfo) (Failed to read store info
header: backup/075ab23f/info) at BackupStoreInfo.cpp(200)
Jun 21 08:10:10 jadis bbstored/hk[12729]: ERROR: Housekeeping on account
0x075ab23f threw exception, aborting run for this account: BackupStore
CouldNotLoadStoreInfo (4/12)

Best regards,

Sune Mølgaard

--
When life gives you lemons ask for salt and tequila.