[Boxbackup-dev] runtest.pl common: FAILED: 4 tests failed

Chris Wilson chris at qwirx.com
Wed Apr 25 10:59:05 BST 2012

Hi Pete,

On Mon, 23 Apr 2012, Peter Jalajas, GigaLock Backup Services wrote:

> Is it OK for the "common" tests to fail?

Not really. I have seen them fail sometimes for timing reasons, usually
because some platforms have less accurate nanosleep() (I think) than Linux
does. I'm happy to investigate and fix such issues if I have access to the
platform.

> Details below.

Please could you provide a copy of test-common.log to show which tests
failed and why?

\  __/ / ,__(_)_  | Chris Wilson <chris+sig at qwirx.com> Cambs UK |