[Boxbackup-dev] [bbstoreaccounts] folder remove

Chris Wilson chris at qwirx.com
Mon Nov 12 23:52:54 GMT 2012

Hi Charles,

On Mon, 12 Nov 2012, Charles Lecklider wrote:

>> and I reorder emu_stat struct from large to narrow items) to reduce
>> the data alignment.
>
> struct stat is pretty much standard across all platforms. Re-ordering it
> to save a few bytes is, IMO, not a good enough reason to break
> compatibility.

In this case we're using a non-standard struct stat anyway, because we
need a larger field for st_ino than the one provided by Windows, so moving
things around doesn't actually break anything that wasn't already broken.
But it does feel like a micro-optimisation to me.

\  __/ / ,__(_)_  | Chris Wilson <chris+sig at qwirx.com> Cambs UK |