[Boxbackup-dev] new Client in C# or VB.NET

Chris Wilson chris+pine at qwirx.com
Sun Aug 10 22:03:07 BST 2014

Hi Kai,

On Sat, 9 Aug 2014, Kai Liebenau wrote:

> i come from germany and found the Box Backup for my raspberry PI. Is the
> development still in working?

Yes, I am still working on it, but slowly. Other things have taken most of
my time for the last six months.

> I am planning a client in VB.NET or C # to develop, which is more user
> friendly than the commandline.Is interest may be published provided it
> with in your SVN?

Potentially yes, we have a contrib section:

https://www.boxbackup.org/browser/box/trunk/contrib

Please note that there are already a few GUIs, including Boxi and two web
interfaces. I think Charles Lecklider (copied) has also done some work on
a Windows GUI interface to Box Backup and may be able to provide some
assistance.

\  __/ / ,__(_)_  | Chris Wilson <chris+sig at qwirx.com> Cambs UK |