[Box Backup] Removing account

Flavio Curti boxbackup at fluffy.co.uk
Tue Apr 20 15:33:37 BST 2004

Hello

First, I'd like to thank you for this fine software. It's exactly what I
was looking for! (Development of duplicity which I used before seems to
have stalled)

I use it for 2 Servers right now but plan to extend it to all our
servers (12). It would be great if there was a Windows version of the
client as well!

Anyway, on to my question: How to remove an account? As there is no
``bbstoreaccounts remove'' I thought about the following, but just
wanted to be sure that I will not messup the database:
 - delete the backup dir (/backup/bbox/$HEXADDR/)
 - delete the account line from accounts.txt
 - delete the key (./clients/$HEX-cert.pm)

Will this work as expected without messing up my other configs?

Thank you & Greetz

Flavio

--
http://no-way.org/~fcu/