[Box Backup] New encryption format & Space usage
boxbackup at fluffy.co.uk
Thu Apr 29 14:10:51 BST 2004
Hi, me again ;)
On Thu, Apr 29, 2004 at 09:04:52AM -0400, rprice at freeshell.org wrote:
> but what I was really hoping for was a list of files (and their sizes)
> that were being backed up.
I second that. I'd like to know:
- when the last contact were
- how many files/bytes were transferred
- how many files were changed, new, deleted and so on
Right now it's difficult to tell if the client really works... I was
biten many times by backup-clients not really working, so it'd be nice
if there was some way to gather some informations. ``bbackupctl stat''
comes to mind.
Thank you very much & Greetz
Mach mit bei der Community-Bibliothek
- In Zuerich/CH http://zurich.communitybooks.org/
- Worldwide http://dlpdev.theps.net/ListOfExistingDlpNodes
More information about the Boxbackup