FW: [Box Backup] 0.08PLUS3

Joris boxbackup at fluffy.co.uk
Mon Dec 6 10:24:32 GMT 2004

Nick Knight wrote:
> The latest version is looking great; backups appear to be happening
> without many problems.
>
> 9x versions - at the moment I simply don't have the time to do the work
> at the moment - I have only seen one request on the list - so is it
> really needed - comments please, although I don't think any work is
> required on the Unicode bit, this should be simply ignored on the
> platform - this needs checking though. I do think there maybe some other
> changes required - I don't have any 9x boxes to even develop on.

ATM I have a win98 machine running (blown up motherboard on the heavy
machines...), I'll be happy to test things.

Afaik the win version is using a kernel call not present on win9x.

I'm not a requesting party for a win9x port, but I'd be glad to help out
if you decide to go trough with it.

--
   Greetings
    Joris   // Vrijwilligerswerk was zalig -> http://afs.v5.be