[Box Backup] OpenBSD sparc64 and hppa platforms

Ben Summers boxbackup at fluffy.co.uk
Wed Mar 3 11:21:50 GMT 2004

Just reporting back on these platforms...

1) hppa : with the modified build system and correction of a small link
order issue with static libraries, it appears to work.

2) sparc64 : the C++ compiler seems to have a bit of a bug which
prevents compiling C++ code which uses exceptions. There is a simple
test case below... I'm not entirely sure who this should be reported
to.

Thanks to Vrou and Ben for accounts on their machines so I could play
around!

Ben

$ cat simpleexception.cpp

#include <stdio.h>