[Box Backup] 0.05PLUS2

Ben Summers boxbackup at fluffy.co.uk
Sat May 15 14:56:48 BST 2004

Thanks for the success reports and Cygwin reminder, I've changed the
line in my version. I don't know what it is with the Cygwin compiler,
it does seem to behave differently to other platforms. Perhaps the
sys/types.h file is a little unhelpful.

Also to Rick for his success report.

Other reports welcomed!

Ben