[Box Backup] 7/48 after upgrading ... - solved

Garry Glendown boxbackup at fluffy.co.uk
Sat Nov 6 15:53:32 GMT 2004

Garry Glendown wrote:
> Hi,
>
> after running 0.07* versions for quite some time, I decided to upgrade
> to 0.08 as work on PC clients seems to be progressing nicely ... install
> went nice on the server, but after installing the 0.08 client on the
> first box, I get the 7/48 error upon starting bbackupd ... is there a
> "frequent" mistake I may have made that causes this?

OK, problem was I didn't have an entry in /etc/services, which wasn't
necessary on the old release I had running - this in turn required me to
remove the inet: before the listen address ... after adding the entry to
services and putting the inet: back in, everything seems to be working
again ...

-garry