[Box Backup] Issue with sync

Jan Kupka boxbackup at fluffy.co.uk
Fri Nov 12 15:57:10 GMT 2004

Ben Summers wrote:

> On 5 Nov 2004, at 09:18, Jan Kupka wrote:
>
>> Hello Ben!
>>
>> I will play with the MinimumFileAge and MaxUploadWait and will let you
>> know if it resolves the issue.
>

> OK.

The issue is solved! The problem was not in the file ages but in 2 files
larger than 2G which caused the daemon to halt on that directory and
would not continue on. I could not read anything from the
/var/log/messages even with extended logging enabled. Is there any way
to spot such thing anywhere?

Anyway I have split these files and all is being backed up now without
problems.

>> The other BackupLocations are on the same server as the problematic
>> one. We have 1 production server and one backup which is on the same
>> LAN. This is why it came to me strange that one is working and the
>> other not. Anyway, I will let you know what the result is.

Thanks, Jan.