[Box Backup] Win2 client latest version

ken boxbackup at fluffy.co.uk
Sat Nov 27 21:01:32 GMT 2004

There isn't any "quotes" in mine - did you edit the default that is
installed with the installation program?  And the Path seems to have to be
on one line.

So:

StoreHostname = ServerIP(MAKE SURE THAT EXACTLY LIKE THE SERVER URL/IP)
AccountNumber = 0x7d0
KeysFile = E:\Programme\Box Backup\certs\7d0-FileEncKeys.raw

 CertificateFile = E:\Programme\Box Backup\certs\7d0-cert.pem
 PrivateKeyFile = E:\Programme\Box Backup\certs\7d0-key.pem
 TrustedCAsFile = E:\Programme\Box Backup\certs\serverCA.pem

 DataDirectory = E:\Programme\Box Backup\bbackupd

 UpdateStoreInterval = 3600

 MinimumFileAge = 21600

 MaxUploadWait = 86400

 FileTrackingSizeThreshold = 65535

 DiffingUploadSizeThreshold = 8192

 MaximumDiffingTime = 20

 Server
 {
 	PidFile = E:\Programme\Box Backup\bbackupd\bbackupd.pid
 }

 BackupLocations
 {
        Fun
 	{
  Path = E:\Dokumente und Einstellungen\Username\Eigene\Dateien\Fun\
 	}
 }

Cheers!
Ken