[Box Backup] Exception handling (was: Win32 port (was: BoxBackup Server Side Management Specs (Draft0.01)))

Martin Ebourne boxbackup at fluffy.co.uk
Mon Oct 4 11:17:16 BST 2004

Ben Summers <ben at fluffy.co.uk> wrote:
> PS: I hope this discussion of the code isn't off-putting to anyone -- I
> would prefer to move these discussions to a -tech mailing list that
> lose subscribers. Contact me off list with any comments!

Ben,

I agree with one of your other posters that I much prefer all discussion on
list. If you're worried about people not being interested in the development
stuff then probably the way to go is like most other projects these days,
have a -users list and a -dev list. Even a -announce if you like.

Whether there's enough traffic yet to make this important is down to opinion,
but hopefully there'll be enough traffic one day so probably doesn't hurt to
do it sooner rather than later.

Cheers,

Martin.