[Box Backup] Large accounts

Ben Summers boxbackup at fluffy.co.uk
Wed Oct 20 14:58:05 BST 2004

On 19 Oct 2004, at 19:38, Ben Summers wrote:

> Hi
>
> Is anyone running the backup store with accounts larger than about
> 96Gb? If so, could you check your logs on the server, and email me
> off-list to tell me what you see?

Having spent a day reading code to no avail, I'm convinced it's nothing
to do with large accounts, or 64 bit overflows.

Can you check your server logs, and if you see repeated "sizes in store
do not match calculated sizes" messages, get in touch? Actually an
email either way would be very much appreciated.

Thanks,