[Box Backup] Large accounts

Jonas Lundgren boxbackup at fluffy.co.uk
Wed Oct 20 22:08:08 BST 2004

grep "sizes in store" messages
Oct 20 14:46:33 mimic bbstored/hk[3533]: On housekeeping, sizes in store
do not match calculated sizes, correcting
Oct 20 16:46:35 mimic bbstored/hk[3533]: On housekeeping, sizes in store
do not match calculated sizes, correcting
Oct 20 17:46:33 mimic bbstored/hk[3533]: On housekeeping, sizes in store
do not match calculated sizes, correcting
Oct 20 19:16:33 mimic bbstored/hk[3533]: On housekeeping, sizes in store
do not match calculated sizes, correcting
Oct 20 19:46:35 mimic bbstored/hk[3533]: On housekeeping, sizes in store
do not match calculated sizes, correcting
Oct 20 21:16:36 mimic bbstored/hk[3533]: On housekeeping, sizes in store
do not match calculated sizes, correcting

And i'm also getting:
Oct 20 23:08:30 mimic bbstored[5644]: in server child, exception
BackupStore BadDirectoryFormat (4/6) -- terminating child
Oct 20 23:08:30 mimic bbstored[5644]: in server child, exception
BackupStore BadDirectoryFormat (4/6) -- terminating child

I don't know what more information you want, just mail me if you have
any questions..

Btw, my account size is:

           Used    20138.8Mb  39% ***************
      Old files     6886.9Mb  13% *****