[Box Backup] traffic statistics

Dennis Speekenbrink boxbackup at fluffy.co.uk
Fri Oct 22 19:31:23 BST 2004

Ben Summers wrote:

>> One of our clients requested a remote backup service.  Box Backup
>> would seem a very likely candidate for this (I still need to verify
>> some of it's merits but so far so good!)
>

>  ... and there might be a native Win32 client soon... :-)

Good news!

How is development progressing?
Is any help required, perhaps in testing?
I read the posts in the maillinglist archive on the Win32 port, but
aside from XML discussions, they mention a GUI client to bbackupd.
Does that mean that bbackupd will not be native win32?  Or am I missing
a subtle (or not so subtle) detail here?

Regards,

Dennis