[Box Backup] Win32 - No random device -- additional seeding of random number generator not performed.

Mikael Syska boxbackup at fluffy.co.uk
Thu Oct 28 16:18:04 BST 2004

Hey list,

I get the following error when I try to exec the Win32 program...
C:\Bbackup>bbackupd.exe bbackupd.conf
No random device -- additional seeding of random number generator not
performed.

Box Backup Client v0.08, (c) Ben Summers 2003, 2004
============
SECURITY WARNING: This platform cannot check the credentials of
connections to t
he
command socket. This is a potential DoS security problem.
Remove the CommandSocket directive from the bbackupd.conf file if
bbackupctl is
not used.

C:\Bbackup>

Its the Cygwin package Adrian made....