[Box Backup] Re: boxbackup digest, Vol 1 #126 - 3 msgs

brett boxbackup at fluffy.co.uk
Sat Sep 4 17:02:24 BST 2004

That's an interesting point, especially since it wouldn't introduce any
additional load on the backup server, but rather on the client. I think
while it would be nice to have server-replication built in to bbstored,
being able to have multiple copies of bbackupd running definitely
alleviates the immediate need, and is probably better for most
situations since it keeps the 'cost' paired with the 'need'