[Box Backup] PATCH: Fixes for linux/amd64

Ben Summers boxbackup at fluffy.co.uk
Mon Sep 13 22:14:33 BST 2004

On 13 Sep 2004, at 21:20, Martin Ebourne wrote:

> Hi,
>
> This patch fixes a bunch of warnings when compiling on Fedora Core 2,
> AMD64.
>
> Two of these warnings were definite bugs - the SplitString one caused
> an
> infinite loop and subsequent out of memory. Unfortunately a lot of
> these
> had to be fixed with casts.
>
> I've tested the patch on Fedora Core 2/i386 and they still seem ok.

Fantastic, thanks for that. I believe someone else could use this right
now... I will get it applied to the next version.

> I didn't fix a whole load of warnings about mismatch between printf's
> %llx and the actual type, I guess that would probably result in
> warnings
> for 32 bit archs.

You're right, that would probably be an undesirable change. I may look
at this later, but I don't really think it's worth the effort (unless
shown otherwise).

Thanks, much appreciated.