[Box Backup] endian.h on Linux

Martin Ebourne boxbackup at fluffy.co.uk
Wed Sep 29 08:38:33 BST 2004

On Wed, 2004-09-29 at 06:47, Per Thomsen wrote:
> Hi,
> Just compiled 0.08 on Linux, and I get warnings (things seem to work),
> from the compiler that including /usr/include/asm/bytecode.h is not
> cool, and that endian.h should be used instead.

Yes, that happens on x86 with the 2.6 kernel for me too. It does not
happen with x86_64 even though it's the same setup.

At a glance it looked like endian.h didn't contain the functions used,
though I didn't actually try it. I was planning to get around to that
sometime. As you say, it doesn't prevent it from actually working
currently.

Cheers,

Martin.