[Box Backup] win32 client varients

Nick Knight boxbackup at fluffy.co.uk
Mon Apr 11 12:15:52 BST 2005

My personal view (somewhat biased) is the full port, the cygwin port had
problems when I ran it like Unicode filenames which meant exceptions
happened.

The win32 port is improving - there has been a lot of work - but you
should consider that it is still in beta - so keep more of a careful eye
on it.