[Box Backup] (solved) More serious Win32 0.9f/RedHat 0.9 trouble...

Nick Knight boxbackup at fluffy.co.uk
Thu Apr 14 21:08:30 BST 2005

I am just writing my own timer implementation so will test under that. I
assume something in the ssl lib is timing out when there is no activity?

I think you are right, the other issue I have found, on the same store
which was created by the windows bbackupd when access by a linux client
seems to be able to retrieve the file - although the date is a bit odd -
1965-07-20T06:33:58

Nick