[Box Backup] (solved) More serious Win32 0.9f/RedHat 0.9 trouble...

Nick Knight boxbackup at fluffy.co.uk
Fri Apr 15 12:42:18 BST 2005

Hello all,

Just built a release which includes the timer as Gary found.
http://boxbugs.omniis.com/boxwin0.09g.exe I have only done very limited
testing so I am putting out there for more testers to have a play.

I am also working on a bug which appears to be skewing the time
attributes of some (specifically large) files. Hopefully have a release
for that soon.

Great work Gary, thanks you saved me a lot of time hunting for this!

Nick