[Box Backup] Boxwin Client activity

Nick Knight boxbackup at fluffy.co.uk
Thu Apr 21 18:19:40 BST 2005

Hello Per,

Done that - that is the fix to make sure the timer works correctly, but
there is also an issue that ssl will timeout after about 300 seconds
(i.e. if I make my itimer greater than this) then it will drop its
connection. I need the fix so that on larger files the timeout can be
greater than 300 seconds.