[Box Backup] setitimer etc

Nick Knight boxbackup at fluffy.co.uk
Wed Apr 27 16:10:00 BST 2005

Hello=20

Question mainly for gary, I am trying to reproduce the setitimer
functionality, which has been working, but I have a question, I am not
that experienced in Unix programming but from docs and from my SVR4
programming book it talks about the SIGVALARM and it appears that once
this fires that it is - I can forget about it, but looking at the
behaviour of your code it looks as though it is expecting it to be fired
multiple times - is this the case for these calls in unix?????

Thanks

Nick