[Box Backup] Total transferred bytes reporting on the server

Pascal Lalonde boxbackup at fluffy.co.uk
Mon Aug 15 20:41:35 BST 2005

Would it be easy to add logging for the amount of bytes transferred
during a connection on the server side?

Something very simple, like sending a line to syslog with the number of
bytes transferred along with the account number, once a connection ends
(even if the connection ends in error). If I recall the client already
does this, but could it be possible on the server?

The obvious use for this is to know who's making our monthly quota
exceed its limit.

Pascal Lalonde