[Box Backup] Box backup and rotating media

Stefan Norlin boxbackup at fluffy.co.uk
Thu Dec 1 10:41:36 GMT 2005

> Read the documentation on the web site or wiki, let us know what we  need
> to improve if it doesn't answer your questions.

I STRONGLY suggest that you simulate this by taking the backup and
try to recover it on another box. If you also document the procedure
yourself, you are sure it works and can easily do it again when the disaster
is a fact. Also you yourself may be on vacation and somebody else
needs to do it.

In my opinion it is time very well invested. I would even suggest doing it
once or twice per year if the data is valuable to you. :)

Stefan