[Box Backup] exception Server BadSocketHandle (3/4) on Windows

Chris Wilson boxbackup at fluffy.co.uk
Mon Dec 19 11:32:13 GMT 2005

Hi Peter,

On Mon, 19 Dec 2005, E.W. Peter Jalajas wrote:

> On the WinXP client:
>
> ~/trunk/distribution/boxbackup/contrib/cygwin/install-cygwin-service.pl

Thanks for reporting this problem with the trunk. I will investigate it
when I have time, but if you're in a hurry, I strongly recommend you to
use the release version, 0.09. The trunk is in no way stable at the
moment, having just merged some major changes.

Can you run the client from the command line? (not as a service)