[Box Backup] Exclude lists

Gary boxbackup at fluffy.co.uk
Mon Feb 21 21:07:36 GMT 2005

> the project or forcing me to choose a different license
> for the entire project.

I saw a similar discussion on another open-source project that I
participate in. I think that once you release a source set under, say,
GPL, you would have to get some kind of "collective permission" (due to
subsequent changes by other authors) to either ammend the initial
license, or replace it with another one. Otherwise, you have to fork.
Perhaps it might be simpler to keep all of the source under one type of
license?

I am not too good with legal issues in general, just my $0.02.

Gary