[Box Backup] Problems running server

Dave Kettmann boxbackup at fluffy.co.uk
Thu Jan 6 16:55:37 GMT 2005

Hey all again,

One last question because I cant seem to find the answer to this one. I =
know this system does incremental backups. Would I also be able to =
restore a previously backed up copy? For example, say someone had a file =
that got backed up to the server, then, they lost it. So now, the server =
would say that file was deleted and as far as I understand, it will keep =
that file until it needs more space. Now if the person tries to =
re-create the file, and the partial re-creation gets backed up, is there =
no way to retreive the old copy of the file? or is it lost forever?

Sorry if I'm bothering anyone out there, just want to understand this =
program a bit more.

Thanks,

Dave Kettmann
NetLogic