[Box Backup] first backup

Robert Grzankowski boxbackup at fluffy.co.uk
Wed Jan 19 19:45:12 GMT 2005

  Hello!
  I have configured two servers for boxbackup services. One is client=20
and server for another one and vice versa. I have troubles to get first=20=

backup files from each other. The same thing in lazy mode and when I=20
want to get snapshot.
  Do I need to make first backup files localy and then move that to=20
remote host?
  For example: I want /var/temp to be backed up on A server. I created=20=

an account, certified this and resent certified key to the B host. On=20
the B host I configured client :
  /usr/local/bin/bbackupd-config /etc/box lazy 1234567 hostA /var/temp
  When i start=A0 /usr/local/bin/bbackupctl sync i got:
  AutomaticBackup =3D true
  =A0 UpdateStoreInterval =3D 3600 seconds
  =A0 MinimumFileAge =3D 1 seconds
  =A0 MaxUploadWait =3D 0 seconds
  Succeeded.
  And nothing else :( I mean , no new files transferred beetwen host A=20=

and B.
  Thanks in advance for any help

--=20
  Robert Grzankowski <grzany at nod.pl>