[Box Backup] Housekeeping taking long?

Imran boxbackup at fluffy.co.uk
Tue Jan 25 02:40:25 GMT 2005

On Mon, 24 Jan 2005 21:09:56 +0000, Ben Summers wrote

> Those figures are in blocks of about 4k, not files. The files
> removed are in brackets afterwards.

oh yes, your right.  I misread that line.  OK, that explains why that took so
long.  Which also explains the original problem, the reason I upgraded from
0.08 to 0.09.  30303 couldn't remove files as fast as the client was adding
them.  I think 30303 probably would have had even more files than 10101 to
delete.  But I increased the limit.  I'll change the limit back to see what
happens.

thanks...

Imran