[Box Backup] Re. Last Message.

Scott McNee boxbackup at fluffy.co.uk
Tue Jul 19 08:34:59 BST 2005

Ok I have narrowed the problem down to when commands are chained with
bbquery I am guessing that the commands a parsed for spaces?? So if a space
exists in file name then bbackupquery thinks it a new command.

Work around for the moment is to pipe the commands from a file to
bbackupquery.

So

 /usr/sbin/bbackupquery -q -c /etc/box-local/bbackupd.conf < test.file

Testfile...

list -IFd "fs0-BIZEBOX-BACKUPS-OFFSITE/PUBLIC/KALMA/N/ICP Results"
quit

Ben : This seems to work well. Would it be possible to alter the command
sperator to a comma? ie.
			/usr/sbin/bbackupquery -q -c
/etc/box-local/bbackupd.conf list -IFd
"fs0-BIZEBOX-BACKUPS-OFFSITE/PUBLIC/KALMA/N/ICP Results", quit

Something along these lines works.

Thanks.

Scott McNee
ITServices