[Box Backup] Boxwin On Server 2003

Per Thomsen boxbackup at fluffy.co.uk
Wed Jun 8 05:32:33 BST 2005

On 6/7/05 9:24 PM, Mike Bydalek wrote:

> [snip]

> I have to have something messed up with permissions or something when
> setting this up on Windows 2003.  Today I tried it on a completely
> different Windows 2003 server, on a different domain, with a
> completely different setup.  I've tried matching the path case in the
> config to that of what Windows "thinks" it is.  I even tried copying
> everything from my working XP computer over to the server and running
> a backup from there.   All that I have done yields that 1/9 exception.
>
> Is there some way I can turn up debugging, or do something that allows
> me to see what the heck Box is trying to access?  I don't know if it's
> a permissions problem or what, but something is going on that's not
> kosher.

The next step up from 'ExtendedLogging = yes' is a debug build. I don't
know if Nick has one available that you can use... Nick?

> Any other suggestions would be great as I'm anxious to get this up on
> my 2k3 servers.

The debug build is the way I've found some of the problems I've run into
(not on Windows, mind you).

Sorry I can't be more help...

Per

--
Per Reedtz Thomsen | Reedtz Consulting, LLC | F: 209 883 4119
V: 209 883 4102    |   pthomsen at reedtz.com  | C: 209 996 9561