[Box Backup] Read-only Account Data

Scott McNee boxbackup at fluffy.co.uk
Mon Jun 20 12:26:02 BST 2005

My Apologies for the HTML.

Anyway,
	A restore is what I was trying to do. Directly from a Disc. The
server generate the CommonOS Access Error. I will try
	different methods if it should be possible. I was just curious if
the write.lock file needed to be writeable.

	and Yes I am aware that no new backups could be made to a read-only
system. This is purely from a restore-only point 	of view.

Anyway thanksfor the response.

Scott McNee
ITServices
Lubetech Oil Analysis