[Box Backup] different container ID messages

Robert Shaw boxbackup at fluffy.co.uk
Thu Mar 3 15:43:14 GMT 2005

Hi All,

I never got an answer as to how to clear these messages:

Check store account ID 0746ddcf
Phase 1, check objects...
Phase 2, check directories...
File ID 2a0b0 has different container ID, probably moved
File ID 24574 has different container ID, probably moved
File ID 343ea has different container ID, probably moved
File ID 2eb0 has different container ID, probably moved
File ID 25bd0 has different container ID, probably moved
File ID 2daeb has different container ID, probably moved
File ID 5c20 has different container ID, probably moved
File ID 455f2 has different container ID, probably moved
File ID 465ba has different container ID, probably moved
File ID 4921f has different container ID, probably moved
File ID 8c13 has different container ID, probably moved
File ID 8c1d has different container ID, probably moved
File ID 8c1e has different container ID, probably moved
File ID 2a02f has different container ID, probably moved
File ID 343c9 has different container ID, probably moved
Phase 3, check root...
Phase 4, fix unattached objects...
Phase 5, fix unrecovered inconsistencies...
Phase 6, regenerate store info...
Store account checked, no errors found.

They are not errors, so "fix" does nothing. But I have yet to find out
how to make them go away? Is there something I can do on the store to
clear these? Something I can purge in the store? Any ideas? This list
is growing, and I'd like to understand why they are there, and how to
clear them up.

Thanks,
-Robert