[Box Backup] different container ID messages

Robert Shaw boxbackup at fluffy.co.uk
Thu Mar 3 17:12:26 GMT 2005

On Mar 3, 2005, at 9:05 AM, Ben Summers wrote:
>> Ah, ok. Over time housekeeping clears data once the store gets full,
>> if at some point it removes the older file in the previous location
>> prior to the move, will that cause the message to disappear?
>
> Yes.

Ok. Good to know.

>>  If so, could I just clear them out of the store then? Is there a way
>> to remove/housekeep a specific file?
>
> There is support on the server, but no UI to actually mark the file
> for removal yet. Sorry.

I'm not sure I understand your comment here. When you say "there is
support on the server", what do you mean? If I use bbackupquery by
hand, can I clear/remove the files right then and there? I realize
there would be no automated way to make housekeeping clear them on the
next run, but can I "force" them gone by hand?

Thanks!
-Robert