[Box Backup] Deleting old snapshots

Ben Summers boxbackup at fluffy.co.uk
Tue Mar 29 22:04:32 BST 2005

On 29 Mar 2005, at 20:48, Richard Wallace wrote:

> Hey guys,
>
> Been using Box Backup in snapshot mode for a while now and I'm pretty
> happy with it.  Our backups are getting a little large and we really
> only want to keep the data from the last 45 days.  Is there a way to
> remove snapshots older than a certain time?

Have you tried setting the storage limits on the server to restrict how
large the account can grow?

As yet, there is no way to specify exact rules over what data is kept
on the server, but this will appear in a later version. At the moment
it's "oldest data marked as deleted or an old version while the soft
limit is exceeded".

Ben