[Box Backup] Boxi on winxp using Cygwin

Mikael Syska boxbackup at fluffy.co.uk
Fri May 27 10:07:11 BST 2005

Chris Wilson wrote:

>Hi Mikael and fellow backers box,
>

>>Server Files dont list any thing as I havent done any backup yet. In the
>>Backup Process panel, if I push the "Sync" button, it just says that
>>"Sync Failed, sleeping (pid 2980)"...
>>How can I debug this?
>>

>Look in the Windows Event Log for messages from bbackupd.
>
>Hope this helps,
>
>Cheers, Chris.

The description for Event ID ( 0 ) in Source ( bbackupd ) cannot be
found. The local computer may not have the necessary registry
information or message DLL files to display messages from a remote
computer. You may be able to use the /AUXSOURCE= flag to retrieve this
description; see Help and Support for details. The following information
is part of the event: bbackupd : PID 2980 : Error running
SyncAllowScript 'C:\boxi\test\client\last_sync_start'.

Is the only thing I can see in the logs, and that dont tell me any
thing, still just as lost as before, but maybe you can tell me what the
problem might be, if it works on other system :-)

thanks for the program btw, think it gonna rock, think I will try it on
a freebsd box in the near future...

// ouT