[Box Backup] TLS Handshake problem in my OS2 port

Dave Bamford boxbackup at fluffy.co.uk
Thu Nov 3 10:01:42 GMT 2005

Ben Summers wrote:

> Check the certificates you're using. Remember you need certificates
> signed by the CA at the other end, at both ends, and the certificates
> must be valid for the current date (check your clock).
>
> Ben

Yes the certificates seem OK, I created them on the server the same way
I do for
windows clients. FTP copied in Binary and they are exactly the same
number of
bytes. Also just checked the clocks, there is less than 1 minute
different between
timestamps in client and server in log files.
I will try and use the same certificates on a win box to test them out,
but I have several
other clients working fine from the win client on this server.

Dave.