[Box Backup] Compare and XLS files.

Scott McNee boxbackup at fluffy.co.uk
Mon Nov 14 21:58:17 GMT 2005

Hi Ben thanks,
		 Downloading the file diff says that there are differences
but the File sizes appear to be the same. I think that you are right =
with
the changes to office files but not actual changes. These files have not
been modified in a while but they do not get uploaded? Doe the bbackupd
daemon not recognize that as a diff??? I will post back in a week after =
I do
another compare. Thanks aging for your prompt assistance. If it was not =
for
your prompt response then this group would not be as effective as it is.

Thank you
=20
Scott=20