[Box Backup] Unclogging data store

Waldemar Augustyn boxbackup at fluffy.co.uk
Tue Nov 22 02:44:44 GMT 2005

This must have happened millions of time.  My data store became full
very quickly because I forgot to exclude media files from backup such as
mpeg, avi, etc.  I thought that was no problem.  I just added the
exlcusion and SIGHUP'ed the client.  Unfortunately, the data store seems
to think these files are supposed to remain there and does not delete
them.

How do I purge them short of actually deleting them on my computers and
waiting for data store to sync up?  Thanks.