[Box Backup] windows client

João Luís boxbackup at fluffy.co.uk
Sun Oct 23 23:52:17 BST 2005

Hello all,

I'm new to this forum. My name is joao luis, from Portugal.

I've made a test installation of Boxbackup for my company. The server is
running smoothly, the Linux client is running smoothly, but my Windows
clients don't.
I've done the installation, the backup worked OK. But after the portable
has rebooted, the BoxBackup service doesn't start or when it start it
will die...
Where can I know what is causing this behaviour? The message box doesn't
help anything. It says that could be a windows problem, or driver
problem.

Thank's
joao