[unclassified] [Box Backup] Portability and public source depot

Nick Knight boxbackup at fluffy.co.uk
Mon Oct 24 10:03:50 BST 2005

Hello all,

I agree, with everything said. If you have a windows box I will happily
donate a copy of Visual C++ .Net. If you want to commit to this then let
me know where to send a copy?

The windows version communicates over a named pipe - this I can help
with.

The web services would be great - can I also add something which screams
to the user to back up all of their keys!

More information over the command socket - I agree also I have a need to
monitor boxbackup and email is not a good thing for easily spotting
issues which require intervention.

Also Ben, can I have a login for the SVN?

Nick