[Box Backup] Backup not working after excluding and re-including directory

Ben Summers boxbackup at fluffy.co.uk
Thu Sep 8 10:32:36 BST 2005

Sounds like a bit of a bug. Can you post the exact sequence of
commands you're using to bbackupquery, including the options etc?

The immediate workaround would be to reduce the soft limit on the
server to something so low it wipes out all old and deleted files,
then after housekeeping as sorted it out, put the soft limit back.

Ben