[Box Backup] box backup dieing

Nick Knight boxbackup at fluffy.co.uk
Fri Sep 16 14:11:16 BST 2005

Hello All,

I have on one of my windows 2003 servers running box backup.

It dies about once every two days - but I think this is because there is
a large 5GB file it gets to and takes its time getting through it.

It leaves the following messages:

Backup object failed, error when reading C:\backups\exch.bkf.

Error code when uploading was (4/11), BackupStore.

SSL err during Read: error:1408F455:SSL
routines:SSL3_GET_RECORD:decryption failed or bad record mac.

SSL err during Read: error:140D2081:SSL routines:TLS1_ENC:block cipher
pad is wrong.

I have checked the server for errors and it comes back fine - what else
could it be??

Thanks

Nick