[Box Backup] GUI (like boxi, but another)

Alex Korshunov boxbackup at fluffy.co.uk
Tue Apr 11 14:18:11 BST 2006

Chris Wilson wrote:

>Hi Alex,
>

>>its me again. Im install boxi GUI for bbackupd, but... i dont like it.
>>At my linux (btw and windows too) system, boxi not worked correct. May
>>be somebody know another client? For linux and for windows. I need it.
>>

>Sorry if you don't like Boxi. I'm not aware of any other options. If you
>tell me what you don't like about it, or how it didn't work, maybe I can
>fix it or improve it for you.
>
>Cheers, Chris.

Well, i try to explain what i want. When i run boxi (under linux), i
need to select all config files for boxbackup. But. My user not root,
and i dont have permission for read at /etc/box/bbackup and i dont have
permission write to /var/run/bbackupd.sock. (Because, boxi whant to
start bbackupd by self.) All what i want its GUI works analogical
bbackupquery, but whith graphical interface. Please, try to understand -
i cant talk to user "hey! you have a bbackupquery like a shell! use it!"
I need more.

I dont whant to setup boxi like boxbackup. I want run it and use it.
Thats all. Can you help me?

P.S. Sorry, for my english.

--
WBR,