[Box Backup] ExcludeFile command being ignored with Win32 client.

E.W. Peter Jalajas boxbackup at fluffy.co.uk
Thu Aug 10 21:57:20 BST 2006

Yes, Per has done wonderful work!  A few months ago though, I tried, I
swear, but I was too lazy and not smart enough to install and learn the
couple of different development and xml related tools needed to
contribute (I think I recall that I had package dependency conflicts),
so I just stuck with the wiki.

Per, could you please point me to the instructions on how to get
started (again) and I'll give a second try?  What dev (svn?) and xml
tools to use, how to checkout/checkin the pages, coding and character
set goals/standards, etc.

Thanks,
Pete