[Box Backup] bbackupctl always fails when run from crontab. Manual always OK?

tbp boxbackup at fluffy.co.uk
Tue Aug 22 19:37:00 BST 2006

Hello...

The cronjob seems to fail within the 1st hour. A successful run is about
6 hours.

I don't think I have done a manual run at the exact same time as the
cronjob.

The user is the same ion the manual and crontab runs (root)

Should the debug build tell me what file is being backed up? I have
never noticed.
I will run again with the debug build and report back.

Tobias