[Box Backup] TLSReadFailed - Retry never occurs?? [boxbackup 0.10 - OS X 10.4 client - Debian server]

Chris Wilson boxbackup at fluffy.co.uk
Tue Aug 22 22:42:17 BST 2006

Hi Tobias,

On Tue, 22 Aug 2006, Chris Wilson wrote:

> I will look into this now. I assume that since you're running a debug
> version of bbackupd, you don't mind compiling it yourself? Therefore, if
> I create a new Subversion branch with some debugging code added, would
> you be able to check it out from Subversion, compile it and try it
> instead of your current version?

Assuming that you don't mind getting checking code out of Subversion,
please could you check out and build from this URL, and let me know what
the debugging log messages say after an exception?

   [http://bbdev.fluffy.co.uk/svn/box/chris/retry-debug]

If you don't want to use Subversion, I can send you a tarball of that
code.